The Stubbs Family

The Stubbs Family

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A few milestones for Us...

As we wrap up the summer, our little family will be going out with a few "bangs"!  This week Owen turns 5!  I simply don't know where the time has gone, but I do know I was consumed by total love and adventure.  He's my guy, my love and my heart.  There are so many changes going on in his little world and he's a CHAMP!  He's super excited about his party on Saturday... And next Saturday we are blessed to have my best friend Kim have a shower in honor of Suzanna Jane.  Then, it's on to Big Brother class for Owen on the 8th of August and KINDERGARTEN on the 10th!!             
....no sweat, right???
After that we wait, for the arrival of our girl!!  Suzanna Jane will be here by the end of September.  So this summer will go down in history for having a few milestones for the Stubbs family.  

All Part of our Journey....             

No comments:

Post a Comment